Scott McGee shooting the local Carlsbad beaches. Photo by CrtrGrl
The time frame that nature changes should be invisible to any individual person, yet we find ourselves living at a time when change is happening rapidly, even on the human time scale. I strive to document and share the dramatic beauty of the natural world that is under pressure from human population. I’m an underwater, nature and adventure photographer focused on shooting moving water, located in Carlsbad, CA.
My photos have been featured by (see tear sheets below):
- Inside Cover of the April 2016 science journal Metallomics – See Tear Sheets below
- First Place in the Liquid Capture: Masters of Underwater Photography at the Oceanside Museum of Art
- Semi-finalist with the diver portrait “A Creature Emerges” in the 2013 Nature’s Best Ocean Views Photo Contest
- Discovery.com News – See Tear Sheets below
- California Diver Magazine – See Tear Sheets below
- Shark Diver Magazine – See Tear Sheets below
- California Diving News – See Tear Sheets below
- Reef.org – See Tear Sheets below
- San Diego Coastkeeper Brochures
- San Diego’s diving community calendars for 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Slugsite Opisthobranch of the Week – See Tear Sheets below
- Certainly More Than You Want to Know About the Fishes of the Pacific Coast by Milton Love
If you are interested in purchasing prints of any of my photos or you are interested in using digital versions for stock photography, please contact me through email or the Contact Us page.
If you are just browsing the galleries and see something you like, let me know!
“One moment at a time.”